|This page is out of date, and is kept as an historic record only. For that reason it may be written in the present or future tense.|
Wikimedia UK's 2016 AGM will take place at 3pm on Saturday 9 July at Impact Hub, Walker Building, 58 Oxford St, Birmingham B5 5NY. We will start the day in the morning with training and other sessions open to volunteers, members and other stakeholders, followed by the AGM in the afternoon.
Venue[edit | edit source]
For directions to the venue, please see 2016 AGM/Venue.
Registration[edit | edit source]
If you will be attending please remember to register.
Schedule[edit | edit source]
10.30am Arrive, tea and coffee
11.00am Welcome and overview of the day from Lucy Crompton-Reid
11.10am The Open Movement - Keynote talk by Andy Mabbett
11.45am Morning breakout sessions
2.00pm Lightning Talks
2.45pm Set up for AGM
3.00pm AGM (see agenda below)
5.00pm Wrap up and close
Afterwards Those who wish to may retire to a local hostelry.
For the morning breakout sessions attendees will have a choice of Wikidata training with Andy Mabbett (please bring a laptop if you can) or Wiki Takes Birmingham, which will be a photographic excursion in the local area.
AGM Agenda[edit | edit source]
1. Welcome, and introduction to the AGM (Chair)
2. Approval of 2015 AGM minutes (Secretary)
3. Board report (Chair)
4. Finance report (Treasurer)
5. Activity report (Chief Executive)
6. Resolutions (Chair)
7. Explanation of election procedure (Teller)
8. Questions to candidates and election (Teller)
9. Discussion of reports and the work of the charity (Chair)
10. Announcement of election result (Teller)
11. Closure of formal business