Jump to navigation Jump to search
Agenda for Board meeting on 16 October 2011, to be held by in-person at Pendrel's Oak, Holborn, between 1-2pm.
Attendees[edit | edit source]
- Roger Bamkin (Chair)
- Mike Peel (Minutes)
- Andrew Turvey
- Martin Poulter
- Steve Virgin
- Chris Keating
- Jon Davies
- Any other WMUK member that wishes to be in attendance
Agenda[edit | edit source]
Meeting expected to start at 1.00pm.
- 1: RB - Apologies for absence (RB) [1.00pm]
- 2: MP - Approval of new members (ongoing until the start of the EGM voting) (MP) [1.02pm]
- Note that 7 members have been approved by email on 15 October, recorded in the in-camera minutes.
- 3: Scope of the Executive committee (and potential for a trustee code, e.g. ) (Fæ) [1.10pm]
- 4: Rate of repaying expense claims (Fæ, MP) [1.25pm]
- 5: How the chapter works in the community (AT) [1.30pm]
- 5.1: Geonotice, uploads etc. (AT) [1.35pm]
- 5.2: Involvement in legal disputes - (AT) [1.40pm]
- 6. AOB (RB) [1.45pm]
- 6.1 (if time) Summary of the proposed Expense policy (5 mins)
- 7. Next Meeting - 19-20 November, in-person, London. All board members + CEO + Office manager expected to be present excepting for extenuating circumstances. (MP) [1.50pm]
- 7.1 Action book hotel for nine? people ....
Meeting to end by 1.50pm at the latest.