Jump to navigation Jump to search
Agenda for Board meeting on Saturday 8 March 2014 at Development House, Leonard Street, London.
Please add any required items or discuss them on the talk page.
Board in camera sessions (10:00)[edit | edit source]
- Board in camera session
Housekeeping (10:15)[edit | edit source]
- Apologies for absence
- Approval of minutes of the previous meeting
- Matters arising not on the agenda
- Approval of agenda
- Declarations of interest relevant to matters on the agenda
- Transparency issues - decisions required following board email discussions:
- Proposal 1: Unless there is a need for confidentiality, the public record of each board vote will indicate the way in which each trustee voted or abstained.
- Proposal 2: Board resolutions between meetings are dealt with by means of an on-wiki vote. Unless there is a need for confidentiality, such votes and the corresponding discussions will take place on WMUK’s public wiki. Where a confidential vote is required, a record of the vote will be made public to the extent possible.
Chief Executive reports (10:30)[edit | edit source]
- Financial (including quarterly financial management report)
- Risks register
- CE quarterly report
- Board engagement with preparation of the charity's Annual Report
Office in camera sessions (11:30)[edit | edit source]
- Office in camera session
- Chief Executive confidential reports
- Any other confidential matters
Board committee reports (12:00)[edit | edit source]
- Govcom report
- ARC report
Break for lunch (12:45)[edit | edit source]
Other reports (1:30)[edit | edit source]
- Technology Committee (Next meeting 4th March 2014)
- Education Committee
- GLAM Committee (No report)
- Fundraising report
Discussion items (2:15)[edit | edit source]
- Strategy 2014-2019
- Vice chair
- Wikimania (with Ed Saperia)
- Potential initiatives:
- Accessibility project
- Metrics tech project
Other (3:10)[edit | edit source]
- Date of next meeting - June 7th.