IT Development/Technology committee meetings/Agenda 11 September 2014
The next meeting of the Technology Committee will take place on Thursday 11 September 2014 from 17:00 to 18:30. This meeting will take place online (connection details below). Some attendees may joining from the WMUK office.
Minutes will be taken on etherpad and published on this wiki.
Connection details[edit | edit source]
- Online participation will take place via Mumble, channel: wikimedia-uk/wikimedia-uk-techcomm (further details at en:WP:Mumble). Those unfamiliar with Mumble should join 10 minutes early to test their connections.
- In-person in the WMUK office - please contact Richard Nevell (richard.nevellwikimedia.org.uk) in order to arrange attendance by this means.
Attendees[edit | edit source]
It's helpful to whoever chairs the meeting if they have a reasonable idea in advance of who will be attending. So if you expect to attend the meeting, please sign in this section. If you can only make part of the meeting, please make a note of that as the agenda can be arranged to fit items to participants. If you're a regular but can't make it, then feel free to give your apologies here:
Intending to be present[edit | edit source]
Apologies in advance[edit | edit source]
Previous Minutes[edit | edit source]
Agenda[edit | edit source]
- Chair for this meeting
- Minutes of the previous meeting
- Minutes require approval
- Matters arising from the previous minutes, not otherwise covered on this agenda
- Scoping exercise update on progress
- Online voice recording (AM)
- Wikimania 2014: round up of activities
- Bugzilla and Phabricator
- Safe Sandbox (CM)
- HTTPS outage retrospective
- Date and chair of next meeting