IT Development/Technology committee meetings/Agenda 4 March 2014
This is the agenda for the meeting of the Technology Committee that will take place on 4 March 2014 between 15.00 and 17.00. This meeting will take place online (connection details below). Some attendees will joining this meeting from the WMUK office.
Connection details[edit | edit source]
- Online participation will take place via Mumble (connection details TBC?)
- In-person in the WMUK office - please contact Richard Nevell in order to arrange attendance by this means.
Agenda[edit | edit source]
- Discussion about agenda
- Minutes of the previous meeting
- WMUK wiki spam
- Programme Manager
- Status of recruitment (JS)
- Contingency Planning (PT->FT) (JS)
- Proposal for an in-person tech workshop
- OpenID and OpenId Connect
- Approach from WMSV (to be clarified)
- WMUK scholarships for attending the European Hackathon (Zurich)
- Involvement of the tech committee before advertising hackathon scholarships?
- Report for 8 March 2014 board meeting - see draft report
- Wikimania 2014
- Possible forthcoming projects (MM)
- Date of next meeting