Jump to navigation Jump to search
- I received an email from the Wikimedia Foundation saying our bid for a grant for £5,000 has been successful. I forwarded an edited summary to WikimediaUK-L.
- Given that we are now able to apply direct to the Charity Commission I rang them for advice. They said we need to apply within a reasonable time of receiving the money as we are legally obliged to register if we are a charity and have sufficient income.
- We received a programme from Manchester Conferences - after discussing with Seddon, I've kept it here.
- I've rung Ian Hawkins regarding his request for an interview to feature in his film on alternative forms of democracy. He will be interviewing me on either 18th or 25th July.
- Following a discussion with Steve Virgin, I've emailed WMUK-L to request volunteer speakers and started wiki pages at Speakers and http://board.wikimedia.org.uk/wiki/Speakers.
- I have been approached by Wikimedia Indonesia, requesting help with translating "letters of introduction" they are requesting from the Foundation Discuss