Jump to navigation Jump to search
- I replied to a query from Brian Salter-Duke, the Treasurer of Wikimedia Australia, who is visiting the UK in September and would like to meet uk wikimedians.
- The final scores for Wikipedia Loves Art have been announced. I've been in touch with the V&A and WM-NYC to discuss announcing the winners
- I have had further correspondence with the Foundation regarding our charity status application
- I gave a presentation at the Open Source Schools conference in Nottingham
- The Chapter Agreement Committee (I am one of the five members) has agreed to move discussions regarding the Chapter Agreement Revision onto the Internal-L mailing list
- I've continued to solicit names for the Speakers page - we now have five volunteers
- We've had a letter from a contributor who has some images of wikipedia:Tower Bridge that we could potentially use.
- My interview with the filmmaker "Deperately Seeking Democracy" has been postponed indefintely at their request.
- I've received an email from the new "Facilitator for Strategic Planning", Philippe Beaudette, asking for ideas