Wikimedia UK Board Meeting Resolutions
Tuesday 4th May 2010, 7.30-10.30pm BST
Meeting via Skype
Bank account[edit | edit source]
The board resolves that:
- The Co-operative Bank p.l.c. ("the Bank") shall continue as our bankers in accordance with our original application
- the Bank shall be authorised to accept instructions (including written instructions sent by facsimile and electronic instructions through the use of digital signatures and/or identification numbers or passwords) from us in connection with the account and the service, provided that the instructions are given and/or signed by at least two of Thomas Dalton, Andrew Turvey and Michael Peel. Instructions shall mean: cheques, bills of exchange, promissory notes or other orders for payment drawn, made or accepted on our behalf (even if the payments cause the account to be overdrawn) and requests or instructions in writing concerning the account, our affairs or property (including the opening of the new account(s), the arranging of facilities and creation of security)
- the Bank shall be authorised to honour all cheques and all other documents made or accepted on our behalf even if such payment causes any accounts to be overdrawn or increase any existing overdraft, provided that such documents are signed by at least two of Thomas Dalton, Andrew Turvey and Michael Peel and in accordance with the specimen signatures provided
- the Bank shall act on all specimen signatures in accordance with any instruction, notice, request or other document in writing concerning our account (including the opening of new accounts), affairs or property, as shown in the provided account signatories
- the Bank shall be sent a copy of any future resolutions which affect the terms of these resolutions
- the Bank shall be sent a copy of any changes in our Memorandum and Articles of Association
- the Bank shall be notified in writing of any change of official authorised to sign on our behalf
- the Bank shall otherwise continue to operate our account in accordance with the business account mandate
- the Bank shall be notified in writing of any overall change of control in the business
- all signatories to the account are ages 16 or over.
Approved unanimously, 4 May 2010.
Financial transactions[edit | edit source]
We, the undersigned, being board members of Wikimedia UK who have been authorised to make online transactions on the chapter's bank and paypal accounts, hereby agree:
- Not to make any such transaction without explicit authorisation from the board, unless the transaction is covered by an existing general authorisation from the board, as, for example in the case of expense claims
- In the event that a transaction is made without such authorisation, to accept liability for any and all costs incurred by the chapter as a result.
Thomas Dalton, Andrew Turvey, Michael Peel
Approved 4 May 2010.