TaPRA Conference 2014
|Wikimedia UK education projects|
|Annual Conference — Campus Ambassadors – Student Societies — Schools — Committee — VLE|
Following on from Wikipedia Editing Workshops delivered in February at the V&A Museum and March at the University of Glasgow, Wikimedia UK is supporting the Theatre and Performance Research Association (TaPRA) with another workshop at its annual conference, which will take place at Royal Holloway, University of London: 3-5 September 2014.
This TaPRA Wikipedia Editing Workshop will take place on Thursday 4 September 2014 in PC Lab IN005 and is open only to registered conference delegates. There's limited seating for 25 participants, so sign-up is essential to ensure we're not disappointing people who simply show up to a full lab.
Joining instructions[edit | edit source]
- TaPRA Conference delegates need to sign-up for the workshop here.
- Anyone who doesn't already have a Wikipedia account will also need to signup for one here.
- The workshop will take place in a Royal Holloway computer lab and PCs will be provided for 25 participants. You're welcome to bring your laptop, if your prefer. Free wifi will be provided to all TaPRA conference delegates.
Trainers[edit | edit source]
Participants[edit | edit source]
- James Rowson
- James Corby
- Ben Fletcher-Watson
- Poppy Corbett
- Aristita Albacan
- Andrew Nasrat
- Nathan Walker
- Marc Silberschatz
- Helen Gush
- Ashleigh Griffith
- Martin Blain
Content that could be improved[edit | edit source]
- Improving articles related to theatre and performance research activities.
- Creating new articles or improving existing articles about related topics.
- Using photographs or scans of items from appropriate collections to improve coverage of relevant topics.
These are some suggestions for articles that attendees might like to focus on, or which might provide inspiration for other relevant articles.
- TaPRA article
- Relevant articles
- Notable publications
- Contemporary Theatre Review
- International Journal of Performance Arts and Digital Media
- New Theatre Quarterly
- Performance Research
- Studies in Theatre and Performance
- The Drama Review
- Notable people
- David Bradby
- José Esteban Muñoz
- Glynne Wickham
- Phillip Zarrilli
- Desktop Theater
- Goat Island (performance group)
- Notable venues